This is a standard series of single and double line signs designed within ADA (Americans with Disabilities) guidelines. NXTPS signs are most commonly used inside transit vehicles as part of an ITS (intelligent transportation system) to alert passengers of upcoming stops. Messages can be displayed statically or as a continuous stream.
- Available in monochrome or full color
- Communication Options: J1708, J1708 with J1587, RS-232, Ethernet
- Standard lengths: 16 and 20 characters
Our CDP Series is an excellent choice for transit and mass notification applications where schedules, public announcements and advertisements need to be deployed quickly and clearly. These customizable displays are easily integrated with ITS systems and third party components. Variable character sizes optimize visibility in close quarters or over long distances.
- Multiple fonts and character sizes to meet ADA compliance
- Customizable IP rated cabinets
- Size can be adjusted to accommodate additional components
- Custom paint colors available
- Multiple communication options
- Environmentally responsive
- Light adjusting sensor
- Volume adjusting sensor
- Shock sensor