Museums & Performing Arts
LED signage on a performing arts campus or within a museum must do more than what’s expected of it. Ease of updating is of greatest importance to producers and managers. This is why sunrise offers a variety of control platforms – from web based interfaces to integrated data feeds to help our clients manage the content on their displays as seamlessly as possible. Our products serve in a multitude of applications — donor recognition displays, ticket counter signage, marquees, and directory boards to name a few. See a sampling below of installations done for Museum & Performing Arts centers.
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Dallas, TX
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Manhattan, NY
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, San Francisco, CA
- National Aquarium, Baltimore, MD
- New World Symphony, Miami, FL
- Strand Theatre, Dorchester, MA
- TKTS Booth, Times Square Location, NY
If you have questions about how we can accommodate your content requirements reach out to our sales team at email@example.com.